Showing 8 Result(s)

Find Your 20X Factor

It’s hard to believe we are only a week away from November. Now is the time to start thinking about your goals and plans for 2022. One of the things I always plan is a physical “crucible” of some sort so I am continually pushing my 20x Factor. If you don’t know what a 20X …

This Advice is Worth $780K

I am a learner! I love to read books, take courses, and watch informational videos. I’ve always been that way. One morning in my mastermind group, one of the guys called me out! He said, “Hey Craig, quit learning and start doing!” So I learned a little productivity hack that I’m going to share with …

Porsche and Personal Development

Since I was young kid I’ve always loved the Porsche 911. It’s a beautiful car. In many ways, the Porsche 911 hasn’t changed a lot since I was a kid. This came up in a conversation I had with a friend not long ago. My friend, Dave, is also a coach but spent some of …

A Navy SEAL on Visualization

I am not sure I’m one of those “Everything happens for a reason” people but what about coincidence? Coincidences happen sometimes and it leaves me scratching my head. One of those times happened just last week. I wrote an article last week about the power of Visualization. Shortly after that I tuned in to one …

Visualize Your Way to Success

As we move into a New Year hopefully you’ve set some goals that you are going to accomplish that will make this your best year ever. I recently wrote about a great way to highly increase your chances of completing your goal, and that is to simply write it down. First of all make sure …

Setting the Right Goals – F.I.T.S.

We’ve already established that setting goals is important. I recently wrote about a study of Harvard MBA graduates that showed only 3% of the 1979 graduating class had clear written goals. Ten years later, those 3% were earning 10 times more on average than the remaining 97% of the class. But we want to make …

Make Your Goals S.M.A.R.T + P

It’s that time of year again! People are gearing up for the New Year and making plans to make some changes. Maybe that includes you!? In my last post I wrote about a study that was done on the 1979 graduating class from Harvard’s Business school. The study shows that by writing your goals down …

Goal Setting – The Havard Study

To say 2020 has been an interesting year would be an understatement. We’re still in the middle of a global pandemic, we’ve seen global protests over social justice issues, and we’ve arguably never been so divided politically. I’ve seen a lot of people celebrating the year 2020 coming to a close. They are gearing up …