What is a Boat Crew?
You may have heard the term ‘Mastermind‘ recently. The ‘Mastermind‘ group is a concept has been around for a long time.
Ben Franklin had a mastermind group called the ‘Junto’, but the concept became more popular when Napoleon Hill wrote about it in his book, “Think And Grow Rich”, in 1937.
A Mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring group used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members.
We use the term Boat Crews because the founder of Unbeatable Mind, Mark Divine, is a Retired Navy SEAL commander and SEAL’s are organized into Boat Crews to help them achieve their mission in training and in the Teams.
One-on-one coaching is extremely beneficial but becoming a part of a Boat Crew can be as equally rewarding and beneficial. As a member of a Boat Crew you’ll:
- Have access to your Licensed and Certified Unbeatable Mind Coach
- Learn the principles and practices of the Unbeatable Mind Operating System
- Develop a customized training plan that is tailored to your development
- Learn from others in the group through their insights and experiences
- Develop accountability partners and potentially life long friendships
We also offer an option of both Individual Coaching and Boat Crew membership. Contact Us for details.
Boat Crew Offerings
We currently offer three Boat Crew programs.
- The Unbeatable Mind Foundations course is a year long program that meets twice per month and covers the online Unbeatable Mind Foundations content.
- The Way of the SEAL Boat Crew teaches you to “Think Like an Elite Warrior to Lead and Succeed” and is either a 3 or 6 month commitment based on the needs of the group.
- We can customize a program based on the needs of the group or organization.
How to get started
Ready to get started or have more questions? Contact us for schedules and additional details about joining a Boat Crew.