Setting the Right Goals – F.I.T.S.

We’ve already established that setting goals is important. I recently wrote about a study of Harvard MBA graduates that showed only 3% of the 1979 graduating class had clear written goals. Ten years later, those 3% were earning 10 times more on average than the remaining 97% of the class.

But we want to make sure that we are choosing the right goals and we’ll do that using a tool developed by Retired Navy SEAL Commander Mark Divine. The tool is called F.I.T.S.

Image copyright Unbeatable, LLC.

In this short video Commander Mark Divine teaches the F.I.T.S. process.

Now that you are sure you goals F.I.T.S. put it in S.M.A.R.T + P terms and you are all set to accomplish this goal! Hooyah!

If you haven’t done so already be sure to take advantage of a FREE consultation with one of our coaches!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.